Big Tits of Metal

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2014 4:03 pm  #1

killer be killed - snakes of jehovah

Last edited by unhallowed (8/25/2014 4:04 pm)

2/21/2015 4:56 pm  #2

Re: killer be killed - snakes of jehovah

2/21/2015 7:04 pm  #3

I don't think that's the same drummer that's on the record.

2/23/2015 1:04 pm  #4

its the drummer from converge

i need to break this cd out again. its got alot of energy, seems like it would be a good spring album

Last edited by unhallowed (2/23/2015 1:06 pm)

2/27/2015 9:24 pm  #5

2/28/2015 7:36 pm  #6

Max is lazy as fuck live. Wonder why main drummer isn't touring with them. Think the band was actually his idea, seems odd to not be a part of it now.

Last edited by Baldr (2/28/2015 7:37 pm)

3/05/2015 8:21 pm  #7

KILLER BE KILLED, which also features Max Cavalera (SOULFLY, ex-SEPULTURA), Troy Sanders (MASTODON) and Dave Elitch (ex-THE MARS VOLTA), made its live debut on February 21 as part of this year's edition of Australia's Soundwave festival in Melbourne.Elitch was unable to perform with KILLER BE KILLED at the event due to scheduling conflicts with his other band, ANTEMASQUE. Filling in for him was CONVERGE drummer Ben Koller.Speaking to U.K's Metal Hammer about the possibility of more shows and music from KILLER BE KILLED, Puciato said (see video below): "As soon as we ended the first 'Sidewave' [concert], which was in Melbourne, the first club show, as soon as we ended that and walked off stage, that was the moment we were, like, 'Okay, yeah, we need to do more of this. We need to absolutely do more of this.' We were having so much fun."He continued: "For me, it feels like I'm fifteen years old, playing in a band — just having a blast, and there's no expectation, and you don't really think that anyone's gonna care, and you're just playing for the love of it. I look at Max, and he kind of looks like a child again. He said to me when we got off stage, 'I haven't felt like this since the first SOULFLY record came out. I haven't felt this happy and this stoked.' I think we were all kind of just saying, 'Man, we have something really good here.' And then we're all still, obviously, extremely in love with our main bands, so we have to kind of go back to reality after this and be, like, 'All right. We've gotta get back to work in DILLINGER, MASTODON, SOULFLY and CONVERGE.' But we kind of already had the, 'When are you gonna be off? Are we all off at the same time? What can we do?' I've got so many riffs and so many song ideas, Troy's got so many, Max's got so many…"Greg added: "So we're gonna for sure book some more shows. We're gonna come back to Australia. We're already looking at trying to find time to track album No. 2. So, yeah, this was kind of the proving ground, and now that we've come down here and seen that everything feels like a band, we're gonna keep doing it."

3/19/2015 7:12 am  #8

5/15/2015 6:03 pm  #9

i like that kit. just the basics and sounds tight

5/15/2015 8:39 pm  #10

oh yeah i did see this. exactly something i would want, hitting that would be so much easier than those little pads, and not having to worry about pounding them to hard. rolls would be much easier too

Board footera